Upgrade your house to reflect your taste by shopping for the hottest furniture on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Pick from a variety of sofa sets, beds, recliners, closets, and other furnishings. Pay for your purchase over a flexible duration in simple installments with no cost EMI. Use the EMI Network Card to pay for your furniture over time. The loan amount can be repaid at your discretion. You don’t have to pay interest on the amount you borrow on the card, which is an additional bonus. In other words, you only pay back the real cost of the item you bought!
Buy a Wide Range of Furniture Online
Here are a few examples of common furniture types from which you can choose while furnishing your home.
- Sofas: A sofa set is always the focal point of a living area. Depending on the size of your living space, choose the sofa’s shape and the number of seats. There are numerous alternatives available in terms of material and texture at Bajaj Mall.
- Beds: A solid frame and a top-notch mattress are essential components of a decent bed. Select a bed from affiliated stores in the required size and shape based on the room’s dimensions and décor. Conveniently designed beds contain storage bins for blankets, pillows, and linens.
- A storage cupboard: Storage cabinets are the ideal storage solution for keeping your home organised. You can use them in various sizes and colors throughout the house depending on the interior design of your home. Buy your storage cupboard at no cost EMI from any Bajaj store.
- Bookshelf: To keep your books organised and convenient to reach, you can utilize both closed and open bookshelves. No cost EMI option offers attractive deals for bookshelves.
- Shoe shelves: You can use shoe racks to keep your shoes organised and clear the clutter from your living area. The no cost EMI option offers attractive deals for Shoe shelves too.
Buying them all at once can drastically deplete your savings. You can purchase Sofa Set on EMI in certain circumstances. Bajaj Finserv has worked with some of the best companies in the furniture business to make buying simple, enjoyable, and inexpensive. Yes! You can indeed make purchases with your EMI card at online stores run by Bajaj Finserv Partners, including Hometown, Pepperfry, and @ home by Nilkamal.
As a result, you can pay with your card and take advantage of the free EMI benefits while buying furniture. Use your card to take advantage of EMI Furniture’s services and special advantages. To purchase furniture on EMI, follow the instructions below. Furniture from At Home elegantly complements a variety of interior design trends, from traditional to modern to contemporary.
At Home’s carefully crafted furniture, which includes bookcases, study desks, dining tables, sofas, and more, makes it simple for you to liven up your house. You may now get a variety of furnishings on simple EMIs thanks to At Home’s new partnership with the EMI Network. Visit one of the partner stores to purchase At Home furniture at a discount and pay with the EMI Network Card in convenient monthly instalments. Follow the instructions below to purchase furniture on EMI using the EMI Network Card:
- Visit the website of the partner store.
- Look through the selection of furniture options from well-known manufacturers.
- Choose the items you want to purchase and then head to the checkout.
- Choose the EMI Network Card as your desired payment method here.
- Select the payback period and send
Advantages of Purchasing Furniture in EMI
Purchase furniture using interest-free financing and pay only the actual cost with no cost EMI.
- You can pre-close your loan with nil foreclosure fees after paying your first EMI.
- Using the EMI Network Card to pay for furniture on EMI has a number of benefits. You can purchase furniture on EMI without a credit card.
- Access to a high-limit pre-approved loan is provided.
- Furniture can be purchased using no-cost EMI, with no additional fees added to the price.
- You can select a manageable repayment period from 3 to 24 months.
- You may close your loan for no-interest-payment furnishings at any moment.
The advantages of utilising EMI cards to finance furniture purchases have now been clarified. So why do you still wait? Start your shopping by requesting an EMI Network Card. By completing the Bajaj Finserv login procedure, learn more about how to manage and track your Insta EMI Card.
What is No Cost EMI?
A no-cost EMI means a deal that allows you to pay for a good or service over the course of your preferred duration in manageable monthly installments with no interest. This indicates that you are only paying the full cost of the item and not any interest.
You can convert the amount of your purchase into interest-free EMIs with the No Cost EMI feature from Bajaj Finserv without paying any extra fees or secret costs. Using the Insta EMI Card, you can purchase more than 1.2 million items from a variety of categories on no-cost EMIs. A pre-approved loan of up to Rs. 2 lakh with a variable term of up to 24 months is included with the Insta EMI Card.