We all have encountered problems with Google play at some point in time and it is natural as every app has some issues. Yet, there are some things that are more frustrating than downloading games or apps you want.
But you do not need to worry as we are here to help you fix some common problems like can’t download apps from play store waiting for download.
Ways to Fix Play Store Download Pending Error For the Readers
Try these fixes to get rid of this play store pending error.
Checking Current Download and Updates
- For this, you are required to open the play store and then click on the profile picture which is on the top right corner.
- Here you must tap on the manage apps and device option followed by the manage tab button.
- You will see that the applications which are in the process to get downloaded and they have to just x next to the name of the app so that you can get the app you need.
Check Your Internet Connection
This should be one of the first steps you take in which you are required to check the internet connection for your device because if you have no other issues then the problem with you might be with the internet for the play store pending error.
Storage Space and SD card
A very common reason why you are facing this error is because of storage issues, if there will be no space in your device or SD card you will not be able to download the apps you want.
You have to open settings and tap on the storage option which will show how much data you have at your disposal.
You might need to free up some space by uninstalling the apps which you do not need or you can also delete photos or videos.
Restart the Device You Use
This is one of the most basic ways using which you can fix download pending in play store and not only this error but this way is effective in solving other issues as well.
To restart an android device you can tap on the power button along with the volume button again and then tap on the restart button. Once the device has been restarted you can check if the issue has been resolved or not.
Download Apps Using a Browser Instead of Play Store
Another way you can try is to download the apps you want using a browser instead of the Google play store for which you can follow up the steps mentioned below.
- You need to go to the browser of your choice and then visit the website of the Google play store. Following this, you are supposed to log into your Google account, and then you have to look for the application you want to download on your device.
- After you go to the app you have to select the app and hit on the install button so that you can get the application on your device.
Clear Google Play App’s Cache Files
- Google play store pending error can be fixed by clearing the cache files by opening the settings application and then clicking on apps.
- After this, you have to find the Google play store and tap on see all apps after which you are required to click on the storage and cache button.
- As soon as you hit on clear cache and clear storage you can finish clearing the cache files and get done with it.
If you will follow the app these ways you will be able to fix the issue, you are dealing with Google play store.
Also Recommend: How to Fix Youtube Videos Not Playing?